Anna Lozynski is an Executive General Counsel and Author turned Change Agent, Advisor & Influencer. Anna has studied Law in Melbourne, Beijing, Utrecht and Boston.
Starting out at a major Australian law firm, she has spent the majority of her legal career in-house working in the Banking, Automotive and Cosmetics industries, before starting her own business, Anna Lozynski Advisory.
Described as a transformer, Anna is a sought-after Commentator, Speaker & Brand Ambassador both domestically and internationally – seeking to shift the dialogue in order to propel the corporate world forward and create lasting change.
• 2021 Corporate Excellence Award – Australia’s Leading Innovator in Legal Services
• 2020 & 2019 Australasian Lawyer In-House Leader List
• 2019 Financial Times APAC Top 10 Innovative Lawyer
• 2019 Winner Financial Times APAC Legal Ops Award
• 2019 Winner Financial Times Global ‘Disrupting Law’ Award
• 2017-2019 General Counsel Powerlist